- 4 Granny Smith apples (or McIntosh or Fuji)
- 3 tablespoons oats
- 3 packets of Nektar Honey Crystals®
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon juice from a lemon
- Vanilla yogurt for topping (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut out the apple cores, removing a bit of the apple insides, so the apple is about 1⁄2 inch thick. Make sure not to cut through the bottom of the apple.
- In a small bowl combine oats, Nektar Honey Crystals®, pecans, raisins, cinnamon and salt. Add butter and mix until combined. Stuff apples with mixture and top apples with remaining mixture.
- Place apples in an 8 or 9-inch glass baking dish and pour 1⁄4 cup water and squeeze lemon juice around apples.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until apples are tender.
- Let cool 10 minutes and top with vanilla yogurt and cinnamon!