- 1 ½ cups tomato paste (2 6oz cans)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Nektar Honey Crystals®
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir to combine.
Bring to a simmer over high heat, and then lower to medium low.
Simmer for 30 minutes to meld flavors, stirring occasionally. If sauce gets very thick, or you want a thinner sauce, add a little more water. Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.