- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Nektar Honey Crystals®
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 peaches, cut into ½ inch slices
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into ½ inch slices
- 6 large basil leaves, cut in a chiffonade
- To make dressing, whisk together apple cider vinegar, Nektar, shallots, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking.
- Layer peaches and mozzarella on a plate and drizzle with a few tablespoons of dressing (you will have extra).
- Garnish with basil and serve immediately.