- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 packets of Nektar Honey Crystals®
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 medium Granny Smith or Fuji apple, diced
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the lemon juice, Nektar Honey Crystals®, and white vinegar in a large mixing bowl and stir until Nektar Honey Crystals® dissolves.
- Add apple pieces and mix. Then add diced chicken, green onion, dried cranberries and walnuts and combine.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. Pour over chicken mixture and stir until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill 1 hour and serve.