- 1 large or 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed, peeled and dried very well, about 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 packets of Nektar Honey Crystals®
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon smoked paprika (optional)
- Non-stick spray
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut off the ends of the potatoes and then cut in half crosswise. Cut each half of the potato into large slices about 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 inch think, and then cut each slice into fries.
- Put the sweet potato fries in a large bowl and drizzle with oil and mix well. Sprinkle with Nektar Honey Crystals®, sea salt and smoked paprika and toss again until well coated.
- Put fries in a single layer on a wire cooling rack sprayed with non-stick spray on top of a foil lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes until browned, then flip with tongs and roast another 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve!